Who is Maryland Packaging:
Maryland Packaging was founded in 2003. Located in Elkridge Maryland with two locations. We are a GFSI facility, Organic, Kosher, Halal certified. We are FSMA compliant, FDA registered and audited.
Maryland Packaging is a Co-Packer, and Co-Manufacturer. Co-Packer is when a client brings in their products and we package it for them. Co-
- Food Consultancy
- HPP (High-Pressure Pasteurization)
- Incubator and Accelerator STATE & FEDERAL APPROVED COMMERCIAL KITCHEN
- Incubator and Accelerator COLD PRESS JUICING FACILITY
- Pick & Pack
What Does Maryland Packaging DO?
- Government Regulations required
- Store Requirement for Quality Assurance and Food Safety
- Third Party companies
- Branding (third party)
- Web Site design and
- Feasibility Study to raise capital
- Research & Development of formula’s and recipes
- Validation Studies for Juices & Fresh product
- Process authority
- Compliance and Regulatory documentation
- PH Levels
- Brix Levels
- FDA and State registration for products
- FDA Validation Study submittal
- State Health Department submittal
It is easy for any individual and/or an entity to locate a building, purchase equipment, hire employees, turn on utilities, and start operations. Saying “the customer is always right” is great, but understanding your client’s needs and truly working for your clients best interest as if it was your own, is hard to come by today. Our philosophy has always been to understand the client’s needs and wants, to train the entire
TALK TO A CO-PACKING EXPERT
Interested in our Co Packing services? Have questions for our Co Packing specialists?
Use the form below.